Thursday, June 11, 2020

WHITE SHIRT EDIT



Classic and traditional, a white shirt can look so effortless but so stylish. Buying items for your wardrobe which are timeless can be difficult,  trends can mean purchasing high fashion items that won't be in fashion next year. I am definitely guilty of impulse buying and love to live in the moment with my style, however I do like to invest in some staples that I know I will keep forever. White shirts are that item. Having never worked in a formal environment, I never felt the need to have any smart shirts in my wardrobe. Now I would style an oversized shirt as a dress with heels or trainers, or open with a bikini on holiday. They are also perfect to wear as a throw on over your outfit in the cooler evenings, or in the fridge section in the supermarket!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© India Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Theme Created by pipdig